Monday, April 11, 2011

A New Me





say goodbye to my straight hair..T.T

went to perm and dye my hair..
now look like aunty?..:[
look older..?
but I like tis color..


A new change for me
throw away my grief
a new beginning for me..
hope can get a better life in future


One of my work:

the nose and mouth proportion a bit weird..
but also dun care so much..
lazy..xD


2nd work of mine:

spend tis for 2 days..
really difficult to draw
but at last I manage to finish it..teehee^^


can guess who?
it's elva..:)

edited it in sepia..
look nicer right?haha..
gt "feel" xD


last but not least,


thanks for evrything my dear..

Ps:I know u wan I upload our pic..haha :D
dun quarrel wf me anymore har~!!!:D


really happy that u spent ur time
accompany me to buy so many things..:)


my favourite
mask
astistry anti blemish
lip gloss
mascara
&
many more..:)

k la..tremendous pain on my head now..:(
draw til giddy..
have to slp earlier today and
put on my newly bought mask :P

nites people..
huggsss^^

No comments: