Sunday, April 3, 2011

holiday

while rushing assignments
so wish to have holidays
& now
holidays starts
feel boring ..><

anyway,
I prefer now rather den my zombie life..haha

wat a tiring day
although just stay at home whole day
I manage to clean my room
& drew 2 drawings..
quite happy with that..


I know it's nt tat perfect
especially the nose part..:[
I have tried my best
& knw wat?
It is so time consuming
my eye so blur now..@@

who I drew?
I think no one can guess
don really look like her
haha..

another drawing I will not post out tat earlier
coz for one of my fren
although nt tat nice
em..at least I tried lo..rite ?:)

shopping mood now~
want to buy many things
but no money~
trying to be thrifty
& hope I can manage to buy
some of my favorite stuff..:)

at last tmr can go shopping wf fren
teehee

sleep soon..hugss :)

1 comment:

szeLiang said...

ur fren or ur boy fren?