Wednesday, May 8, 2013

8.5.2013

I wonder , is there anyone out there still read my blog? Huhuu..
Here's just the only place for me to express my thoughts and tension.
I really couldn't take it if  I'm just silent out there without typing.
I didn't blog much, just when I'm down .
for this time? I think is absolutely YES!

8/5/2013   2.46 a.m  Wednesday

With my eye merely close at this moment typing this. Usually I'm sleeping soundly on my bed now.
I can't sleep , with a great headache. Perhaps not enough sleep these few days. So many things running on my mind now. Today is my last day of my holiday , I really so wish to spend it nicely and not to waste it. Honestly , I'm indeed feeling numb , my heart just like tearing apart with tons of pictures running in my mind. I just want a simple life, not a complicated one. Am I expect too much? Maybe ? Sometimes ? What others said " it's always better to feel surprised than to be disappointed ".
My heartless soul, can u hear me? Don't ever expect too much . think too much will just ruin ur happy life! Collapsing at this moment, I'm so tired. Please clear my brain and let me have a nice sleep.

Here's always the best place for me, gave me sense of security. Nites world .zz

No comments: