Thursday, August 25, 2011

A big Thank You

really fatigue tis few days..
last night just back kl from melaka..
a fun trip wf my frenss..

Firstly,
wanna thank you my bf
for bringing me here n there
I really appreciate it..❤


nadeje cake..
love it so much..♥
must eat again!!

and tis..
"durian cendol"
I like the design..haha
not really like the taste
mayb I not really like durian..:X

you really cheer me up :)
miss u alwayss~

Secondly,

I wanna thanks all my frens..
U6 frenss
I really have a fun trip with u all..
although I look like an indian now,
all things are worth ..



we encounter all the togetherness and
happiness moment together
I will never forget..

our friendship will never ends..
I love u all ♥

last but not least, show u all my picha..hahahaha

n tisss

ding ding ding ding~~~

nahhh


weirdo look~xD
hope can cheer u up :D
have a nice day

hugsss

No comments: