Tuesday, June 21, 2011

untitle~

it's been some time I din update my blog
busying with my assignments..
suddenly feel like blogging..
just wanna express out my feeling here
and yet I dun wish people to read it..
what a contradiction!

seem many things happen recently
and I'm quite unhappy
sometimes I really don't know how to express my feeling
not that I dun wanna say

is anyone out there
can see through my mind without asking me?
I know there's no one!
trying to be a better person
but I fail always..



Can I just be like her?
carefree~
I miss my childhood time..
nothing to worry..

Everyone have their own life..
no one is willing to listen
ur complain bout life..

facing the computer everyday
rushing n rushing
without aiming for something

when's the last time I smile truly?

wish to do something that I like..
I wish..n I can..
:)
huggs

No comments: